Wednesday, July 6, 2016

50 Windsurfers

Kalmus Beach was the place to be on July 3rd with wind and sun the whole day. Approximately 50 windsurfers agreed with me and it was pretty cool to see that many people show up to sail. Peter and I sailed on 5.6 (Peter) and 4.7 (Nina) the whole day and went from just a bit underpowered to super lit at low tide in the afternoon. I spent about 4 hours on the water and took a nice long break in between where I took this picture:
Just a small part of the crowd out sailing in Kalmus on July 03


If you are wondering what I have been up to: Lots and lots of Flaka tries. Thanks to Peter, there are some videos of some of my attempts from July 3rd, overpowered on my 4.7 Idol and the 90l Skate:

Resolution for the next tries is a straighter front arm which will hopefully also get me more over the board. Any tips are welcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment